I know is a bit early to be posting a 'Christmas Wish List' but yeah.
I know the things in my list seems a little bit greedy but thats what I've been wanting for a long time now and I know im not going to get everything I want but I always stick to this this list until I get everything doesnt matter if I spend years waiting for it. I notmally ask for one thing for christmas and then one thing for my birthday and normally those things are what I really really want/need.
1. Macbook Pro 15inch. This is something I've wanting for a long time, my current computer is very very old and its supper slow. Nearly every month I have to restore it so it wont frezze consgtantly or what not, even though my parents dont want to get me a laptop (they want to get me a newer version of my current computer which is a macmini) but I just think it would be more pratical to have a laptop as I'm in college and in a few years will be going to university it would be easier to already have a laptop which I could take anywhere and do my assiments and other things.
2. Dr Martens Pascal Boot Black. AHHHHHH I just want those boots so much!
3. Aria Clarisonic Blue. Well I really want this as I heard loads of good things about it and how I have really bad skins I would like to give this a try and see if it gets any better. I dont specifivcally want a Aria Clarisonic Blue, I would be happy the cheapest one I can find xD.
4. RealTechnique Powder Brush. I'm just in need of a new and big powder brush as I only use brushes for my powder anyway.
5. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Balm Electro. I JUST WANT IT! I've seen pictures of people wearing them and I just feel in love with the shades.
6. Mac Shy Girl Lipstick. I've wanted a nude lipstick for a few months now and as I've been searching through the web, loads of people seem to use this one and I've seen people using them and its exactly the shade I want.
7. Penny Board. since I was little I used to love to skate and everything and since I moved to london it seems like I have forgoten about every productive thing I used to do. I would love to get a penny board and get on my old habbits of skating around and hurting myself trying to learn new tricks ( not those extream ones but yeah) haha.
What do you want for christmas? or what have you been dying to get?
Let me know in the comments.